Publication date: January 7, 2023
- Accessing and Using our Websites and Apps
- Links to Other Websites
- Intellectual Property Rights
- App Account
- Rules of Conduct when Posting Content
- Final Provision
Digital Fantasy BV (hereinafter: ‘DF’) is the publisher of a number of websites and online services, including minecraftweather.com. DF is located and has its registered offices at Parkietlaan 6 in Den Haag, the Netherlands.
Despite the constant care and attention that DF devotes to the composition of its websites and apps, it is possible that the information published on them is not complete, correct, or current. The information provided on or through these websites and apps is subject to change and any changes may be made at any time with immediate effect and without notice. DF does not guarantee that the websites and apps will be available uninterrupted at all times. DF reserves the right to optimize or change the technical characteristics and accessibility of the websites without notice.
DF excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever arising from or in any way related to the use of the websites or apps, the use of information provided by means of the websites or apps, or the temporary inability to visit the websites or apps. DF is responsible for its products and disclaims any liability for the products or services of third parties.
Accessing and Using our Websites and Apps
You have the right to use our websites and apps for private purposes. Commercial use, including the use of (parts of) the websites and apps to generate advertising revenue or the (partial) copying of content, is prohibited. You must not interfere with the normal functioning of our websites and apps and must comply with the following rules of conduct:
- Do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of DF or the authors whose works appear on our websites or apps.
- Do not interfere with other visitors’ use of our websites or apps.
- Do not spread spam, viruses, malware, or other inappropriate messages or information through our websites and apps.
- Do not evade or interfere with the security of our websites or apps.
- Do not use resources for searching or indexing (parts of) our websites or apps, such as robots or spiders. Search engines must adhere to the robot.txt protocol.
- For (parts of) the websites and apps that require a DF account, comply with the rules regarding “DF Account” and “Rules of Conduct when Posting Content” below.
In the event of non-compliance with one or more of these rules of conduct, DF reserves the right to refuse you access to our websites and apps.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites and apps may contain links to third-party websites. DF is not responsible for the content of these websites and does not endorse the products or services offered on them. DF is also not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on our websites and apps, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of DF or its content suppliers and is protected by Dutch and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on our websites and apps is the exclusive property of DF and is protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
To access certain features of our apps, you may need to create a DF account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately notify DF.
Rules of Conduct when Posting Content
When posting content on our websites or apps, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not post content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, or that violates the privacy or intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not post spam or content that is solely for the purpose of promoting a product or service.
- Do not post content that is unrelated to the topic at hand.
DF reserves the right to remove any content that it deems to be in violation of these rules of conduct.
Certain features of our websites and apps may be available on a subscription basis. Any free trial periods will be specified in the subscription offer. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Details on how to cancel will be provided in the subscription offer or on our website.